Sunday, January 7, 2018

Direction

The whole "New Year/New Me" stuff has gotten me thinking. I know I have not written anything in a while. I really did not think I had any thoughts worth sharing and on top of that, I had a lot going on in my life. So with the new year, I am going to do a lot of things...like start writing again.
However, herein lies my question, one that I posed on social media and will ask again here...

If I stopped teaching today, what do you see and the perfect business/job for me?

For months, I have had dreams every night and know that I am not teaching but I never can recall what I am doing. Don't get me wrong, I love teaching, but I do not think that is my destiny. I feel that there is more out there for me. I love coaching young girls and women. I am passionate about so many things that I am having difficulty finding direction. I know that there is so much more for me and I can feel it in my bones but I do not know which way to turn, what to look and where to go.
A woman came to my home today and proposed that I become an independent beauty consultant. While I like the idea of independence, I am not sure that this is the right path for me. I want to eventually write my story ...the story of my past few years....but I also want to do other things. My mind swims with ideas but I feel like that fish on a dock....flopping all over not sure which way to go just wanting to get back to the water because it is safe.
How do people find direction? How do people focus passion? How do people create the life that they want....especially if they are not sure what that life looks like?
So...for now I move forward but that is all I know...
Peace.
#forwardisapace #tutulady

No comments:

Post a Comment