Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet Esther

Meet Esther. She is my new friend and mentor. A dear friend introduced her to me and we are going to become good pals this year...I just know it.

To me Esther is a reminder of many things...




  • to quiet the negative voices in my head.


  • to stop talking and listen.


  • to be still and listen to my body.


  • to think before I speak.


  • to choose my words...perhaps saying nothing.


  • More things will come to mind I am sure!
Esther is strong, powerful and quiet. She was a force to be reckoned with in the Bible. I am hoping she helps me to be the same and reveals more as we get to know each other. I hope you find a friend and mentor this year. One that helps you grow and change helping you to become the best you can be! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment