Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Music

Today I am grateful for music. I love music as there is something for my every mood. I love that my children love music as well and that most times we can agree on something to listen to together. My kids introduce me to new music and keep me 'hip'. My son is learning to play the guitar and longs to play "Blackbird" by the Beatles someday which warms my old heart.  Music feeds my soul and fills me up. 

What's your favorite song right now? 
What's your favorite song of all time?
What's your favorite band? 

1 comment:

  1. Great choice here of something to be grateful for. Music has such incredible impact on life I think.
    Cool about your son, its a great song and an interesting choice for someone to want to play these days.

    So difficult to answer your questions.
    I think...

    Some nights - Fun Current Song
    Favorite song of all time, the list is way too long
    Aerosmith - Favorite Band

    ReplyDelete