Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 19

 

At sea


Our first full day at sea. I got up .... Well that implies that I slept...which I did not. The Boy was a nervous traveler and was in my bed several times. But soon I got dressed and headed to the fitness center where I worked up a sweat that felt cathartic. A quick change of clothes and the Boy and I went to breakfast where we met up with my parents. We stayed on deck and chatted while the rain came and went and soon the sun was out and so was I....collecting as many rays as possible. A break for lunch with my husband and back to the sun was how I spend the first day.

 

The sun gave way to clouds again and we decided it was time to shower and get ready for dinner.

 

Dinner was at a different restaurant on the ship but also one of the main dining rooms. The food was a bit better here and time with my family the best part. After dinner we walked about and soon I retired to the room....while the rest of the family played about the ship. The rest was short lived as I got violently ill. All night long I was in the bathroom sick as a dog. It was no fun for anyone in our room.

 

Today I am grateful for an on board fitness center!

No comments:

Post a Comment